Have you ever wished you could find a group of people who loved the kind of romance books you do? Someone to talk with and share your favorite romance reads or learn about new ones?
For some, there are book clubs where you are obligated to read a specific book each month, sit in a room together and listen to people discuss what they got from said book. But if you’re the type of person who doesn’t enjoy required reading or socializing in public then this is not an option for you.
Fear not, there is an alternative; Facebook Groups.
If you are on Facebook, finding a romance community that fits your reading tastes is as easy as using the search feature and clicking “join” on the group page. The hard part is knowing how to word your search so that Facebook brings up relevant group pages.
Guess what, I’ve done the work for you. (You’re Welcome)
Below are 53 Facebook Groups that are dedicated to Romance readers.
I tried to find a group for as many romance genres as possible. Still, this is not all of the romance groups on Facebook. Browse through the list to see if there is one just right for you and then take some time to do a search on your own to see if there are more that tickle your fancy.
For my romance writer’s out there Facebook groups can be an invaluable tool. NOT to showcase or promote your book but to get in touch with your reader base. To really listen and learn what they want out of a romance book. The groups are also a great place to ask readers questions like I did in “What Do Romance Readers Really Want? “.
Now, without further ado, here are just a few Romance Reader Facebook Groups offered on Facebook.
- Adult/Erotic Fiction Publicity and Book Club with 8,266 members
- African American Romance Book Club with 466 members
- All That Romance with 2,127 members
- Audio Books – Erotic & Romance with 941 members
- BBW Love: Big, Beautiful and Proud Romance with 128 members
- BBW Sweet Romance with 1,717 members
- BDSM and Romance Books with 2,282 members
- Book Bench for Romance Lovers with 1,961 members
- Christian Romance with 57 members
- Coastal Romance with 484 members
- Curvy Girl Romance with 5,338 members
- Dark Erotica/Romance Discussion with 697 members
- Erotic-Romance Book Group with 2,769 members
- Erotic Readers and Authors with 8,315 members
- Fans of All Male Romance Books with 4,355 members
- Fans of F/F Romance with 293 members
- Gay Romance Literature Lovers with 1,056 members
- Historical Romance Addicts with 3,006 members
- Horror and Gothic Romance Literature with 112 members
- Interracial Multicultural Romance Fanclub with 922 members
- Interracial Romance Readers with 1,700 members
- M/M Romance with 8,630 members
- Medieval Romance Novels with 442 members
- MilBrat Romance with 278 members
- Military and Suspense Romance Reads with 512 members
- New Adult Romance Books with 1,830 members
- Old School Romance Book Club with 3,205 members
- Outrageous Heroes of Romance with 468 members
- Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy Fanclub with 3,948 members
- Paranormal Romance Lovers with 832 members
- Pen and Kink with 4,546 members
- Pure Sexual Romance with 3,160 members
- Romance Novel Junkies with 11,470 members
- Romance Novels & Romantic Fiction Readers and Writers with 3,244 members
- Romance Novels Fan Club with 1,520 members
- Romance Novels ROCK with 4,357 members
- Romance Readers with 13,094 members
- Romance Readers and Writers with 1,227 members
- Romance Readers Retreat with 963 members
- Romance & Suspense with 111 members
- Romance & Thrillers Group with 13,239 members
- RomCon Contemporary Romance with 290 members
- Scottish Historical Romance with 1,628 members
- Sports Romance Readers with 24 members
- Sweet/Clean Romance Group with 330 members
- Sweet Hot Curves: For Romance Readers with 316 members
- The Kinkery Book Club with 1,600 members
- The SciFi Romance Group with 575 members
- The Smut BookClub with 376 members
- Time Travel Romance and Fiction with 789 members
- Western Romance Cafe` with 1,266 members
- Women Who Love Romance Novels with 5,106 members
- Zombie Romance with 208 members
*The member counts are subject to change at any time due to new members arriving and old ones leaving.
Monday @ 9am “The How and Why of Book Playlists”
- What do you think of Facebook Reader Groups?
- Do you belong to any? If so was it mentioned on this list?
- What kind of Facebook Reader Group would you like to see?