Nah, lol I wont go there.
Is it just me or is everyone else having a heard time not singing that line when someone says “Hello”. I love Adele but I’m ready for radio stations to give that song a rest.
There are so many newcomers here at Musings from a Curvy Romance Writer!
I hope you are finding my website useful, informative and entertaining. If not, don’t tell me, I like to live in blissful ignorance.
If you’ve just joined us after reading an awesome article of mine and were wondering what other awesome articles I have written, well wonder no more! Today is your lucky day. Below I’ve listed my top 10 most popular blog posts for writing, reading and curvy living. Enjoy!
My Top 10 Blog Posts About Writing (#curvywriter)
- 35 Random Idea Generators for Writing a Romance Novel
- Did You Know You Can Print on Index Cards???
- How To Write a Villain that Readers Will Love to Hate
- 365 Blog Post Ideas for Authors and Writers
- What are the most popular sub genres in romance & how do they compare?
- A Writers Notebook
- How to Outline Your Novel with a Bulletin Board
- Part 2: How to Outline Your Novel with a bulletin board
- 5 Easy steps to creating a social media posting schedule for writers
- How to treat your writing like a business
Future writing blog posts can be found every Monday at 9am
My Top 10 Blog Posts About Reading (#curvyreader)
- A list of Plus sized heroines and the heroes that love them
- What do romance readers really want
- African American Romance Reads of the Curvy Persuasion
- 20 of the Most swoon worthy heroes in romance
- Does Reading a book exercise your mind?
- The Ultimate list of wordpress romance book review blogs
- Diversity in Romance, Does that exist?
- There’s An App For That…
- Reading Challenges & One library app to rule them all
- Curvy Heroines and the women who read them
Future reading blog posts can be found every Wednesday at 9am.
My Top 10 Blog Posts About Curvy Living/Body Confidence (#curvyliving)
- 30 Curvy Body Acceptance Websites that will help build confidence
- Do Men who prefer plus size women actually exist?
- Plus size women in art
- On being plus size in the workplace
- Does your appearance really make a difference?
- Body Love Mantra’s, personal goals and self help books
- Exercising for Health vs Exercising to be skinny
- Embracing Body Positivity in 2015
- What is body confidence
- How race and ethnic heritage influence body acceptance
Future curving living/body confidence blog posts can be found every Friday at 9am.
These are just a few of the articles I’ve written for this website since 2013. To view the articles in their entirety you can do 1 of 3 things
- You can search through my archives using the search bar located on the top right by typing keywords like:
- Writing or #curvywriter
- Reading or #curvyreader
- Body Confidence or #curvyliving
- You can go to the archives section located on the right and click on a certain month to view all the articles that were published during that time.
- Just below the archive section on the right is a section called “Categories”. There, you can click on subjects that I’ve tagged over the years.
Sarcasm and witty banter aside, I am happy to see all those who are new and old reading, enjoying and using the information I have shared. I mean, let’s be honest, I’m not writing these articles for myself. It’s nice to see other people enjoy them.
Hey did you know that I can also be found wasting time on various social media platforms?
- Instagram :
- Snapchat : darlagdenton
- Youtube (I don’t upload videos but you can see what sort of videos I watch and which Youtubers I subscribe to.)
Don’t be a stranger. I don’t bite… hard 😉 .
Monday @ 9am “Audio Books: Are They Worth The Fuss?”
Wednesday @ 9am “Romance Audio Books and Where To Find Them”
- Leave me a comment and let me know how you found me and why you chose to stick around.
- Did your favorite article make the list? If not let me know what it was.
- What would you like me to write about next?